All About Rental Agreement
Get Out of Town RV Rentals, LLC Supplemental Rental Agreement
This agreement constitutes a contract between the person(s) named on the contract (Renters) and Jimmy Keen (Owner).
RENTER” S EMAIL:
RENTER’S HOME PHONE:
TOTAL RENTAL INCLUDING TAXES AND FEES:
REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: $500.00 for Stationary Rentals and $1,000.00 for Tow Rental
PICK UP DATE:
NUMBER OF ADULTS:______ CHILDREN:_________ PETS:____________
Owners and Renters agree as follows:
1. RV SLEEPING CAPACITY:
You certify that you agree to and understand the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the Rental, and unless prior written approval has been granted by the Owners, you agree to abide by such limitations. Above Renter is at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period.
2. PICKING UP YOUR RENTAL: Renter will need at least 45 minutes to check-in on the first day of the reservation. This allows a full orientation of all aspects of the unit you have selected. Pick-Up is based on scheduling and availability. Pick-Up times are scheduled on a first come first serve basis. We can not guarantee that your preferred time will be available. Earlier pickup times may be accommodated as a courtesy only. All pickups are scheduled and by appointment only. If appointment time is missed, the pick-up time can be rescheduled for the next available opening.
3. RETURNING YOUR RENTAL: Rentals are due back on your scheduled day back. Late returns, without prior approval will result in additional night charge. Renters will need time to check the Rental back in, so please allow one hour prior to your camp site check out time. This will allow the Owners to inspect, disconnect, and remove the RV prior to accumulating additional lot rental fees. While we do an initial walk-through of the Rental upon return, we have a 10-day "post rental" detailed inspection that is completed to ensure there are no issues with the Rental following your time period. After we have completely checked in the Rental, we will return your FULL deposit refund (less any adjustments for damages, if applicable) using the payment method used during reservation. Late returns are accommodated courtesy only. Our goal is to make sure the next renter has a properly prepared and cleaned Rental.
4. PAYMENT POLICY: A reservation/damage deposit of $500 for stationary rentals and $1,000 for pick up and drop off rentals is required to hold your reservation during a non-holiday week. Rentals during a holiday and event weeks require full payment at the time of reservation. Payments may be made by PayPal, MasterCard, Visa or Debit Card. Deposits made by Personal Check, Money Order, Traveler’s Checks, Certified Check and Cashier’s Check must be received at least 14 days prior to reservation. No personal checks will be accepted at Check-In.
*FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO DELIVERY*
5. CANCELLATION POLICY: Renters are entitled to a full refund, less a $50.00 service fee, for all cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the rental start date.
Renters are entitled to a 50% refund, less a $50.00 service fee, for all cancellations made at least 14 days prior to the rental start date.
Less than 14 days prior to the rental start date, the booking is non-refundable.
A 24-hour cancellation grace period is given to all bookings made at least 7 days prior to the rental start date. For all bookings made within 7 days of the rental start date, a 1-hour grace period is given. If a booking is cancelled during a grace period, a full refund including the $50.00 service fee will be granted.
Additionally, no refunds will be given for early check-outs, no-shows, cancellations or interruption that occurs during rental period.
6.PETS: Pets are not allowed inside the rental unit.
If evidence of pets’ urine or fleas on site or inside the Renal is found, the Owners reserve the right to charge $200.00 to treat the property for fleas and/or urine smells. In addition, any damage caused by pets or urine materials will be charged to renter’s damage deposit or credit card on file.
7. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized, and cleaned after your departure. We ask that the unit be returned in the same general condition that you received it. If a significant cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your deposit at the rate of $35 per hour.
8. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED: Since many people have allergies and it is difficult to remove the odors and allergens associated with smoke, we must STRICTLY ENFORCE this policy. If evidence of smoking inside the Rental is found, The Owners reserve the right to charge $200.00 to treat the property for allergens. In addition, any damage caused by smoking materials will be charged to renter’s damage deposit or credit card on file.
9. WHAT WE SUPPLY: Included in your reservation, the Owners will supply Smart TV, Blue Ray DVD Player, Over the Air Digital Antennae, Keurig Coffee Maker, kitchenware, dinnerware, RV toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, hand sanitizer, and other items to get you started. While the items we supply usually lasts the duration of our rentals, it may be necessary that you would need to bring additional items depending on your personal use during your visit. THE ONLY ITEM THAT MAY BE PLACED IN THE TOILET IS RV TOILET PAPER!
As an option, you may opt to purchase the fully stocked option which will add clean bedding to include blankets, sheet sets, pillows, and pillowcases. It will also include 6 each of towels, hand towels, and wash cloths.
EACH ITEM MISSING FROM THE UNIT WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE AS IDENTIFIED ON PROVIDED INVENTORY SHEET TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
10. MILEAGE POLICY:
For pick up and return customers, this camper can be moved up to 200 miles per day for the duration of the rental. Extra miles will be charged at $1 per mile.
For Delivery and Set Service Customers, the delivery and setup price are FREE for up to 30 miles away from owner in Schertz, TX. For destinations beyond 30 miles, there is a charge of $2 per mile with $150 minimum charge. (More than 200 miles …as we discuss.)
11. RENTERS LIABILITY: Renter agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the Rental by the Renters or their guests, including, but not limited to, damage to the Rental in any way or damage to any appliances and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, renter agrees to reimburse the Owners for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
12. HOLD HARMLESS: The Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons and/or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will The Owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond the Owners’ control.
13. AWNING: Due to the weather changing in a matter of seconds, the awning can be used at the renter’s risk. The renter is liable for any and all damages caused to and by the awning. The Owner and Renter will extend and inspect the awning for operational condition at delivery and pick up times. Renter will be responsible for any new damages to the awning not previously identified at delivery. The awning must be retracted during windy or inclimate weather, or anytime it is left unattended. If there is ever a question whether to leave the awning out or retract it, ALWAYS RETRACT THE AWNING!
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges the Owners, from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the Owners free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therein. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs. If Renters or their guests violate any conditions of this agreement, the Owners may terminate this agreement and enter the premises. Upon notice of termination of this agreement, Renter shall vacate the premises immediately. In the event the Owners need to resort to legal process to enforce rights under this Agreement, Renter shall be responsible for reasonable Attorney fees and costs. Renter agrees this contract is entered into in Guadalupe County, Texas now and consents to the personal jurisdiction of any proper court located therein.
15. If paying by credit card please list number below:
Card Type and #_____________________________________
3 Digit CVS number on back of card:_____________
Name as it appears on card:__________________________________________
The Security Deposit, whether by cash or held on credit card is provided as security against damage to the Rental, theft, late check-out, and violation of any renter’s agreement contained in this Agreement. An inspection is done after each check-out for any damage done to real or personal property. The Renters shall be liable and solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury to any person or loss sustained by any person or arising out of or in any way related to Renter’s use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by the Owners hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Owners harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Renters use of premises or items provided therein. Renters assume the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold the Owners harmless with respect thereto. Renters agree to indemnify the Owners for any damages to the dwelling, grounds, furnishings, and household items. In the event that damage result from a Renter’s occupancy, the Owners is authorized to utilize the credit card on file or the cash security deposit to cover said damages or additional cleaning costs, including the charging or billing of any additional amounts that exceed the deposit held. The Owners are not responsible for articles left on premises. There will be a $10.00 charge in addition to shipping charges for handling the return of any articles found by the Owners. Lost & Found will be held for 30 Days. After such time all items will be donated to charity.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING OUR PRIVATE RENTALS. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
OWNER SIGNATURE______________________________________________ DATE________________________